|Dr. Kerry’s Advice: I use specific supplements that I have read up on with documented results, both clinically and personally. Please ask to try any of our supplies you see in the reception glass case, such as:
1) The Memory Cervical Pillow
2) Chewable multivitamin/mineral complex or Chewable Vitamin C
3) Nature’s Collagen w/ Glucosamine Sulphate, Chondroitin Sulphate, Hyaluronic Acid, and MSM for joint stiffness, arthritis, etc.
4) Bone Builder high quality calcium supplement with Boron.
5) Home cervical or lumbar traction – easy to use and very effective.
6) Lumbar support cushion for your desk, chair, or car.
7) Biofreeze, Roll-on Golden Tiger Balm topical analgesic ointment.
8) Various Aromatherapy products
Don’t forget to just “move” every day to help stimulate your metabolism and nourish the mental/emotional side. This includes 5 minutes of spinal stretches daily.
My exercise regimen consists of: Daily stretching, 20 morning push-ups, and 6 hours of exercise per week (Piyo, cardio/strengthening, sculpting/toning, and strengthening/stretching classes)